For our client, an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed, we are looking for an ambitious, result driven Content Marketeer. As a Content Marketeer you will join the content team, being accountable for consistently increasing the effectiveness of the digital content output. In this role you will be responsible for maximizing content ROI, analyzing and optimizing the end-to-end global-to-local content.
- Create effective, inspiring, and compelling content
- Develop a content strategy, including a content calendar for our digital channels such as social, organic, newsletters, advertisements, etc.
- Follow a data-driven approach to create and optimize content for digital channels (SEO, paid channels, email, etc.)
- Ensure that a consistent, desirable message is conveyed through our communications channels
- Establishing strong relationships and effective feedback loops with stakeholders throughout the end-to-end content process
- Contribute and participate in Virtual Teams focused on organic, paid channel and email growth
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree;
- Native in (American) English both verbally and written
- Preferable experience working with a software brand and/or e-commerce
- 5+ years of experience in creating and executing digital content strategies
- Strong problem-solver with an ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- High resilience and solution-oriented attitude
- Motivated self-starter adept at handling complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Passion for data-driven content marketing
- You are always looking for the latest trends to incorporate in your strategy and know how to kick-ass organic, paid channels and email.
- You are commercially driven and seek always for the latest opportunities in terms of new communication channels and methods.
- Solid understanding of analytics tools and sources of latest content strategy information and trends
A position in a fast growing, entrepreneurial company with ambitious plans and huge future potential. Currently powered by more than 400 employees, in eight different countries.
Interested in this opportunity?
You can send your application and motivation to Luise.email@example.com. If you require more information, please contact Luise at +31 (0)6-46114006.