For our client Westcon-Comstor, a leading name in IT distribution, we are looking for a Digital Marketing and Design Manager.
Westcon-Comstor is a value-added technology distributor of category-leading solutions in Security, Collaboration, Networking and Data Center. The company is transforming the technology supply chain through its capabilities in Cloud, Services and Global Deployment. Through a unique physical and digital distribution network, Westcon-Comstor extends its partners’ global reach while providing the local expertise needed to successfully navigate worldwide opportunities. The company combines expert technical and market knowledge with industry-leading partner enablement programs. Westcon-Comstor delivers results together through its unique engagement model and deep partner relationships. The company goes to market under the Westcon and Comstor brands.
• Multi-national company, headquartered in Tarrytown, New York, USA
• Founded in 1985
• Presence in 50+ countries on four continents
• Ship to more than 180 countries and territories
• 18 logistics and stocking facilities
• 2,600 driven and highly skilled associates
Join a growing global business! Westcon-Comstor is a leading name in IT distribution with US$4.35 billion in global revenues. Our job is to link technology vendors to our distribution partners who resell software and solutions to business and other customers. We have ambitious plans and huge future potential – you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
About the role
We are looking for an EMEA Digital Marketing and Design Manager to join the EMEA Digital Marketing team. This is a client-side role, working across a variety of marketing initiatives and working closely with regional marketing teams as well as other stakeholders. This is an exciting time to join an organisation as it develops its digital marketing strategy and capabilities and an opportunity to make a tangible difference to the organisation.
We are looking for a driven, innovative and hands-on Digital Marketing and Design Manager to lead a team currently consisting of 4 EMEA designers to successfully support our EMEA campaigns and contribute to the ongoing development of our digital marketing. You will have a strong design background with advanced design skills, knowledge of digital marketing and proven experience in managing a small team as well as external agencies. Alongside your design team you will be closely collaborating with vendor marketing managers, content specialists and our web and marketing automation team.
You will need to ensure that marketing campaigns are delivered on brand, on time and to the required standard, and be able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines. Project management skills are therefore essential and experience of using team management software is preferred. You will also need experience and a passion for other digital marketing disciplines such as marketing automation, video and animation and social. The team designs across this mix and also provides design support for presentations, key events and some offline materials.
- Successfully completed bachelor studies in (Digital) Marketing, Communications, Web Design or equivalent
- Some team management experience is essential
- Strong design experience required
- B2B experience essential in technology sector
- Good working knowledge and experience of campaigns and marketing automation
- On top of trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Thrives in a very fast-paced environment with diverse projects and multiple deadlines – able to prioritise
- Articulate – confident in communicating with various stakeholders of all seniority levels
- Strong organisational/project management skills are critical
- Self-learner and willing to work on own initiative
- Commercial acumen
- Customer centric approach
A position in an organisation with ambitious plans and huge future potential – you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
Interested in this opportunity?
You can send your application to info@idealisk. If you require more information, please contact Luise Jeunink or Miranda Lubbers at +31 (0)30-276 29 65.