For our client Westcon-Comstor, a leading name in IT distribution with US $4.35 billion in global revenues,we are looking for a EMEA Communications Manager.
Westcon-Comstor is a value-added technology distributor of category-leading solutions in Security, Collaboration, Networking and Data Center. The company is transforming the technology supply chain through its capabilities in Cloud, Services and Global Deployment. Through a unique physical and digital distribution network, Westcon-Comstor extends its partners’ global reach while providing the local expertise needed to successfully navigate worldwide opportunities. The company combines expert technical and market knowledge with industry-leading partner enablement programs. Westcon-Comstor delivers results together through its unique engagement model and deep partner relationships. The company goes to market under the Westcon and Comstor brands.
• Multi-national company, headquartered in Tarrytown, New York, USA
• Founded in 1985
• Presence in 50+ countries on four continents
• Ship to more than 180 countries and territories
• 18 logistics and stocking facilities
• 2,600 driven and highly skilled associates
Join a growing global business! Westcon-Comstor is a leading name in IT distribution with US$4.35 billion in global revenues. Our job is to link technology vendors to our distribution partners who resell software and solutions to business and other customers. We have ambitious plans and huge future potential – you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced corporate communications manager to join the EMEA marketing team. With the ability to think both creatively and strategically, you will have a passion for storytelling and developing inspiring and innovative communications and content.
• Develop, manage and execute EMEA corporate communications and content plan to support corporate strategy
• Develop and execute plan to drive PR and social media
• Manage social media agency
• Manage global PR process and production
• Manage corporate blog and support content needs for international website
• Work collaboratively with key marketing stakeholders
• Proactively engage cross-functional stakeholders to understand business and IT trends, issues and major priorities for Westcon-Comstor’s customers and vendors
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and executives to identify opportunities and develop thought leadership and insight content
• Manage reporting for EMEA communications
• Manage small communications/content team (two persons)
Skills and experience
• 5+ years of corporate communciations, PR, marketing and/or content creation experience
• Experience building and executing strategic communications plans.
• Experience in content creation and content marketing.
• Excellent writing, storytelling and editing skills.
• Ability to create large scale and compelling value propositions and campaigns
• Team management skills and experience, including agency management
• Strong skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• A passion and strong understanding of B2B information technology
• Channel experience preferred
• An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize marketing strategies and tactics.
• Strong teamwork, leadership and interpersonal skills, and building/maintaining collaborative relationships.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
• Experience working at an EMEA level in geographically dispersed team
• Flexibility and change agility
A position in an organisation with ambitious plans and huge future potential – you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
Interested in this opportunity?
You can send your application to info@idealisk. If you require more information, please contact Luise Jeunink or Miranda Lubbers at +31 (0)30-276 29 65.