For our client, Sana Commerce, we are looking for a Head of Brand & Communications. The mission of the Head of Brand is to interact with the marketing and executive teams to drive a differentiated corporate narrative and launch programs to elevate Sana’s brand, increase our audience and drive brand awareness globally. Areas of responsibility include communications strategy, public relations, analyst relations, influencer program, social media, brand management, creative/design execution and influence messaging across corporate marketing programs. Besides, as part of the Marketing Management team, it is his/her mission to (together with other MT members) lead the team trough inspirational, people orientated and visionary leadership.
- Team member of marketing management team and head of brand
- Accountable for designing a communications strategy that enhances Sana’s brand reputation and trust among prospects and partners
- Own and build our brand reputation and ensure compliance with our standards, voice, and tone
- Lead and develop a team of content and design specialists that execute on the communications and brand vision across all marketing efforts and regions
- Create relationships and alliances with industry influencers that will help elevate our brand and drive awareness
- Lead/manage our PR strategy and agency relationship to accelerate our market position and product awareness among prospects, partners and press
- Manage and leverage our analyst relations program in support of this
- Create and manage an editorial calendar with a Content and PR teams mapped to business objectives, key announcements, and events
- Lead the distribution strategy for content across social media, podcast and other external platforms
- Develop internal communications and trainings to increase engagements and create excitement about the company and brand
- Develop, own and optimize the messaging strategy for each GTM play in the company
- Provide insights on brand performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Successfully completed graduate studies or comparable education (Marketing, PR or Communication)
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in a comparable position (preferable B2B industry)
- Highly motivated expert, pro-active attitude, self-driven in actions (self-starter), keeps the big picture from a helicopter view
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (fluency in English required, native, ability to communicate with people at all levels, good presenter
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build trust and interact with people from different cultural backgrounds.
A fulltime position at the international global headquarter in a great working atmosphere.
Interested in this opportunity?
You can send your application to Luise.firstname.lastname@example.org If you require more information, please contact Luise Jeunink at +06-46114006.