For our client, Merus, we are looking for an experienced internal communications officer who can create and execute effective communication plans, assist with policy generation and creative campaigns to further develop the internal communications at Merus. To succeed as a communications officer, you should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accountable for designing a communications strategy that enhances the organizations brand reputation and trust among stakeholders
- Writing, editing, and distributing company content, including intranet website content, annual reports, speeches, and other material that communicates the organization’s activities, policies, and projects
- Coordinating, hosting and following up on internal events and activities such as Town Hall meetings, company training courses and activities
- Coordinating, leading and following up on employee engagement surveys
- Ensuring an effective communication strategy that supports change management, as required for the future relocation to our new building at the Utrecht Science Park for example
- Ensuring effective strategy around employer branding projects
- Managing the internal information sharing tools used at Merus and ensuring adequate engagement with channels and other activities.
- Developing communication planning to support campaigns/projects
- Ensuring compliance with content standards, and writing relevant policies
- Developing escalation protocols for managing communication crises
- A bachelor’s degree in communications or related field.
- At least 5 years’ professional experience working in comparable position
- Demonstrable success working with social media and community management
- Highly motivated expert, pro-active attitude, self-driven in actions (self-starter), keeps the big picture from a helicopter view
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (fluency in English required, native, ability to communicate with people at all levels, good presenter
- Natural organizational skills and superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellence in running communication planning at a project level
- Awareness of organizational culture.
A position for 32-40 hours, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest in the biotech industry. As part of Merus, you’ll experience a steep learning curve from your very first day in the job. And you’ll get to interact with a great international team of people who love what they do! To top it all, we offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, an excellent pension scheme, a company bonus and 30 days’ annual leave (based on a full-time position). Most importantly, you’ll have the chance to help us close in on cancer – everything you do matters at Merus.
Interested in this opportunity?
You can send your application to Luise.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require more information, please contact Luise Jeunink at +06-46114006.