For our client, a company that helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager for developing and executing Field Marketing plan and activities in the BeNeLux Region (Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg), based in their Amsterdam Office.
The mission of the marketing team is to create an irresistible brand. It is a team of market savvy, creative professionals dedicated to results-oriented, metrics-based outcomes that drive pipeline, sales success, and awareness.
- Imagine and create annual field marketing strategy and plans
- Build successful local demand generation activities (campaigns and events)
- Executing Global activities such as webinars and other digital activities
- Work on daily basis with Partner Account Managers as well as with partner ecosystem: Solution Providers, System integrators for marketing campaigns and activities for developing joint business
- An active member of the global and pan-European partner team.
- Successfully completed graduate studies or comparable education (Marketing)
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in a comparable position
- Deep understanding of development of compelling marking plans and driving demand generation activities
- Capacity to lead and drive a plan working with sales teams
- Savvy managing digital activities such as paid social campaigns History of managing large campaigns
- Experience managing partner marketing
- Knowledge of traditional technologies: SalesForce.com, Marketo, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experienced in managing agencies
- A positive, self-starter attitude!
- Strong analytical skills with focus towards details.
- Strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English
A fulltime position in a great working atmosphere.
nterested in this opportunity?
You can send your application to info@idealisk. If you require more information, please contact Luise Jeunink or Miranda Lubbers at +31 (0)30-276 29 65.