We are looking for an international Marketing Manager, to develop, execute, and monitor key programs across the marketing mix.
Attindas is a worldwide leader in absorbent hygiene solutions, experts in understanding and serving people’s real needs, and a sustainable partner for our customers and for all our stakeholders. We focus on Baby, Adult Incontinence, and other personal care and clinical care categories in North America and Europe. The Caring, Innovative, and Agile way we work cuts across all functions including Marketing, Operations, Sales, Product Design, Digital, Supply Chain, Legal, and more!
We are searching for a versatile, independent, and creative Marketing Manager to manage the Attends brand, including strategy development, planning and execution of marketing activities. You will work closely with colleagues in other countries and local business partners in the Netherlands and primarily be working from your home office.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering profitable, sustainable business growth in assigned country/markets. His/her main job focus is to steward business growth and to develop and oversee strategic development of all marketing activities across the 4 Ps of Marketing for the Attends EU Brand within the Adult Incontinence category. (S)he directly supervises and coaches up to 4 marketing staff covering individual markets, as well as directs efforts from support functions including digital, creative services and external agencies to achieve business objectives and brand goals.
- (S)he works in partnership with Country General Managers and local sales teams in assigned markets to develop local market business strategy and plan/execute key marketing programs to achieve annual plans and future growth.
- Additionally, the Senior Marketing Manager liaises closely with regional Marketing Director to define and champion key local market/channel needs, and overall brand needs, across the marketing mix and ensures consistency of approach against regional brand guidelines.
- As this position involves management across multiple country geographies/channels, successful leaders in the role are available to travel up to 50% (nearly exclusively within Europe) and thrive in a virtual team environment.
- Additionally, (s)he successfully delivers results without direct day-to-day, direct supervision and oversight.
- Multiple years of professional experience in marketing, ideally in the consumer goods (FMCG sector) or healthcare sector on an international level
- 4-yr University degree in Marketing, business, or related field
- 10+ years overall full-time marketing experience with at least 2 of those years with specific brand experience
- Business fluency in English and Dutch
- Demonstrated experience across the entire marketing mix – including product, pricing, distribution, and brand communication/promotion (ATL and BTL)
- Experience in project management / leading projects successfully
- Interesting and challenging spectrum of tasks
- Cross-functional cooperation on an international level
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours and home office
- Trainings and offers for personal development.
- A fulltime position at the international company
- Salary Range 75.000 – 88.000 EUR
Interested in this opportunity?
You can send your application to Luise.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require more information, please contact Luise Jeunink at 06-46114006.