For an exciting and fast-growing, fun watch company we are looking for a data-driven Social Paid Marketeer.
Rosefield is a young fast-growing company located in Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand – one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewellery piece.
We are looking for a Paid Social Marketeer to join and further build the Digital team. Your job is to constantly aim to increase the effectiveness of their marketing activities, focussing on paid social advertising. You plan, execute, optimize and report all social media campaigns. Your ability to analyse and your insights will drive their strategy.
- Managing social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Building on quantitative analysis to develop insights to improve social media campaigns’ effectiveness. And keeping your stakeholders updated
- Reporting on main KPIs on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Collaborating closely with other departments to ensure campaigns are aligned with the marketing calendar;
- Creating and executing day-to-day social media marketing efforts
- Managing paid social media campaigns: strategy, targeting, channel mix, budget management and performance measurement
- Working cross-functionally with your colleagues from Merchandising and Creative and within your Digital team to create synergy, seize opportunities and drive revenue.
- Successfully completed master studies in Marketing, Economics, or Econometrics
- 1-3 years’ experience in preferably data science or marketing intelligence
- A structured and methodical way of working and approach to advertising;
- Highly analytical and data driven with high level of attention to detail;
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves: We are a small team, so we are looking for someone enthusiastic, and a team player;
- Knowledge and understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics is a plus;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English;
- A fulltime (32-40 hours) position at the international fast growing company
- Opportunity to work in an evolving brand environment with a lot of ownership
- Being part of a young, creative and energetic team
- Opportunity to work with and influence the various marketing departments
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority)
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere;
Interested in this opportunity?
You can send your application to Luise.jeunink@idealisk. If you require more information, please contact Luise Jeunink at 06-46114006.