For our client, Advidi we are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing professional, experienced in B2B/C marketing management, to build creative campaigns that drive sign-ups and contact acquisition, web traffic, brand and product awareness.
Advidi is one of the original performance marketing networks. Born in Amsterdam, theyve amassed one of the biggest pools of worldwide affiliates in the industry, but remain proudly Dutch.
‘Their mission is to find the best people in the industry while inspiring and empowering them to be more successful.
Advidi believes in people before profits. They share everything – from beers after work on Fridays to cross-department training. They respect the traditions of our industry, yet bravely challenge it to grow. It’s what has made them one of the top CPA Affiliate Networks globally.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and delivering an integrated digital campaign strategy and driving it from creation to completion. You’ll lead the alignment between marketing and sales, as well as the implementation and optimisation of the marketing automation.
The role is responsible for maintaining the integration of all digital channels, as well as for understanding our online efforts and expanding the funnels from awareness, to conversion, to actual revenue. This covers pretty much every digital channel – from website, social media, email, online advertising, SEO, SEM, etc. You should be able to analyse the effectiveness of each of these campaigns, modify them, articulate the results, and focus our efforts on those that are most valuable.
- Develop and execute integrated demand generation programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets, including but not limited to ABM campaigns, nurturing programs, social media based campaigns, advertising, webinars, etc.
- Work closely with sales development to ensure the proper flow of leads and the rollout of campaigns, including ABM campaigns.
- Communicate and align all campaign plans, activities, and feedback through regular communication and follow up between marketing and sales, as well as to the rest of the organization.
- Collaborate with other marketing and sales channels – sales, event marketing, product marketing, content marketing, communications, customer references, revenue operations and others, to integrate communications and promotion of campaigns.
- Ability to tie marketing programs to ROI metrics.
- Expert in digital marketing, including media planning, targeting, measurement, optimization, ad-tech, to ensure creative capabilities are always aligned with overall marketing objectives and strategy.
- Track program results, measure KPIs, and report metrics via CRM, presentations and Google Data Studio dashboards to stakeholders and sales teams.
- Define budget needs and work within the budget.
- Drive campaign web page and asset page production.
- Make recommendations about mar-tech to use or drop.
- Minimum HBO/WO work and thinking level
- At least5+ years experience in digital marketing, demand generation, or marketing communications in a B2B/C, high-tech products/services environment.
- A strong campaign marketer with hands-on experience in inbound marketing, ABM, content marketing, social strategy (organic & paid), lead nurturing, martech, audience targeting, advertising, content syndication, email and SEM, SEO and events.
- Excellent communication/project management skills and familiar with tools such as Monday.com, Trello, Jira etc. to influence, leverage, and lead cross-functional teams to ensure campaign success.
- A learner who is able to comprehend and grow knowledge of high-tech B2B trends, complex products and messaging.
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs.
- Strong proficiency in CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation (Hubspot) and similar.
- Media buying knowledge/paid performance marketing experience is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel or similar
- Extremely organized, structured and detail-oriented.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (fluency in English required), other languages are desirable
You will be part of an informal and innovative team, in which your contribution is of great value. Within this young SaaS company with a lot of growth ambition, you will get the space to contribute to commercial success! And in addition, we offer you: A fixed salary based on knowledge and experience; Every day a delicious lunch together with the team; A good pension plan! A lot of personal responsibility with space and budget for personal development. Vitality program, join our fun activities with your new colleagues and stay fit! Possibility to evaluate your performance every 3 months. When set goals are reached, you can get an increase in salary! Possibility to hire a cleaning service for your own home! (ask about terms and conditions if interested!). Most of all a fun work experience in an organization that strives for your Happiness!
Interested in this opportunity?
Please send your application to Luise.firstname.lastname@example.org If you require more information, please contact Luise Jeunink at 06-46114006.