Are you passionate about marketing and do you believe in the future of online marketplaces? Would you like to work in a fast-growing and international scale-up? Do you know how to attract, activate and retain customers? Then join our ambitious Moving24 team as our B2B Growth Marketer!
About the job
As a Growth Marketer you will develop innovative solutions to contribute to the vision of our Moving24 brand “To be the unrivalled moving facilitator worldwide”. You will be responsible for the development of the Moving24 B2B marketing strategy, providing innovative solutions and relevant offerings so movers rave about their experience.
We ask you to
- Lead cross-functional squads, collaborating with customer success, product and IT teams on key initiatives;
- Own and execute your ideas – from writing copy to launching campaigns;
- Optimize performance of digital marketing (email, paid search, paid social) by assessing customer acquisition costs, lifetime value and return on investment;
- Identify and segment audiences whilst generating new free trials & clients through efforts to include email, paid search, paid social;
- Execute data-driven experiments and leverage new marketing channels (agile marketing approach) to reach a record total of active movers;
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, marketing automation tooling (preferably Hubspot) and Google Ads;
- Create short-form content marketing projects such as email, landing page, and ad copy, or banners for display and other paid advertising channels;
- Comfortable presenting and making complex cases simple using data.
We give you
- The opportunity to co-create the world’s largest marketplace for movers;
- Learning and development possibilities to accelerate your skills and talents;
- Inspiring, smart and fun people in a great office, where new and innovative ideas are encouraged
- A flat structure and an entrepreneurial environment.
This is you
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business or related education;
- 4+ years of relevant experience in marketing;
- A data driven approach to decision making; fail fast, scale strong;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Experience working with Hubspot is an advantage;
- Taking the lead, share your vision and setting clear goals;
- Strong analytical skills;
- A fun, humble and energetic person;
- When you speak, you’re not afraid to present your work to others (founders/ceo’s/investors/stakeholders).
Benefits & perks
Skydreams is a flat and entrepreneurial organization with a bright and friendly team of international colleagues. We value our people. It’s important for us and our culture that we understand and appreciate the broad spectrum of being a good employer.
Skydreams has a beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, although you also have the flexibility to work from home. We’ll take care of all the things you need like a new laptop, a homesetup and some budget to personalize it. The list of additional benefits is endless. From 28 holidays to a superb pension plan. We are on it!
We love to spend time getting to know each other and we believe that’s why we work so well together. We organize an annual company outing where we go away for a weekend and have monthly drinks. Fresh fruit and snacks can be found in the office, as well as good coffee and a fridge full of soda. Do you like to stay fit? We do cool monthly activities 🙂
Interested in this opportunity?
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require more information, please contact Luise Jeunink at +31 (0)6-46114006