For our client, Advidi we are looking for a smart, fiercely ambitious Team Manager Marketing who is looking for a place that could help elevate you and take your career to the next level!
Advidi is one of the original performance marketing networks. Born in Amsterdam, theyve amassed one of the biggest pools of worldwide affiliates in the industry, but remain proudly Dutch.
‘Their mission is to find the best people in the industry while inspiring and empowering them to be more successful.
Advidi believes in people before profits. They share everything – from beers after work on Fridays to cross-department training. They respect the traditions of our industry, yet bravely challenge it to grow. It’s what has made them one of the top CPA Affiliate Networks globally.
We are looking for a T-shaped marketing manager: a generalist, who should be a jack of all trades in the marketing world. This role is a perfect blend of strategy and hands-on involvement.
The operations are mainly based around B2B tactics with the aim of keeping Advidi’s brand communications up-to-par and to the standard that is expected as an industry leader. Alongside this, the role will involve the production of business development plans and campaigns for new business acquisitions via online and offline channels. You are familiar with content marketing strategies, marketing automation, B2B funnels, lead qualification, etc. Next to your marketing expertise, you will also have to demonstrate genuine and successful managerial skills. We are looking for someone who is able to energies a team, motivate, lead by example and become a trustworthy figure the team not only likes, but respects.
- Inbound marketing initiatives, lead generation, demand gen, You clearly know how omnichannel acquisition works
- Paid campaigning is no stranger to you, you’re able to successfully work on new business acquisition via online and offline channels, as well as retention marketing methods – PPC, SEA, affiliate marketing, performance marketing.
- You’re excited by the Data, – and have experience with CRM systems (Salesforce), as well as B2B automation tools (Hubspot)
- You have knowledge and experience on B2B brand management, from brand design and brand storytelling, to brand positioning and corporate and employer branding
- You understand Omnichannel content production, from social media and SEO to content production and blogging.
- Product development and Product Marketing isn’t new to you. You have an understanding of industry trends and promotions
- You keep one eye on New market expansion and strategy, and understand global trends.
- You think offline as well as on, from events management, offline branding, merchandise and client engagement
- You’re client focused and think about client segmentation, client relationship management, client retention, CLV and Account-based marketing.
- Minimum HBO/WO work and thinking level
- At least 8+ years experience in digital marketing
- Experienced with leading small to medium sized teams.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (fluency in English required), other languages are desirable
- Experience running campaigns and projects, taking them from idea to execution
- A structured process for project management that leads to excellent personal and team performance
- The foresight to expand on market trends
- An attitude for collaboration with the Sales and Product teams
- The drive to speak out, challenge and offer solutions
- Post-sale and account based marketing/customer lifecycle knowhow
- A friendly and helpful professional attitude. That means pitching in where you can and being a self-starter.
You will be part of an informal and innovative team, in which your contribution is of great value. Within this young SaaS company with a lot of growth ambition, you will get the space to contribute to commercial success! And in addition, we offer you: A fixed salary based on knowledge and experience; Every day a delicious lunch together with the team; A good pension plan! A lot of personal responsibility with space and budget for personal development. Vitality program, join our fun activities with your new colleagues and stay fit! Possibility to evaluate your performance every 3 months. When set goals are reached, you can get an increase in salary! Possibility to hire a cleaning service for your own home! (ask about terms and conditions if interested!). Most of all a fun work experience in an organization that strives for your Happiness!
Interested in this opportunity?
Please send your application to Luise.firstname.lastname@example.org If you require more information, please contact Luise Jeunink at 06-46114006