For our client a global specialty packaging pioneer, the largest label company in the world and provides innovative solutions to Healthcare & Specialty markets worldwide. The Europe Group has an exciting opportunity for a European Digital Marketing Specialist. This position will report directly into the Sales and Marketing Director – Healthcare Europe in the UK with a strong day to day dotted line in to the North American Marketing Director and existing team.
This role will be a new addition to the European team which currently operates across 12 manufacturing sites servicing the leading Local and Global Healthcare and Pharmaceutical brands with high end secondary packaging value add solutions. The objective of this role will be to build on the existing success of the Global Marketing in order to leverage, create and deliver a strong and informative Digital Brand strategy that clearly communicates our existing value add solutions alongside an existing range of innovation.
- Building and managing campaigns for online advertising, remarketing, social media, print and other digital channels
- Managing the European Marketing budget and spend in conjunction with the Regional Sales Leaders
- Design and develop content for emails, landing pages, advertisements, sales sheets, catalog, and other assets
- Responsible for managing lead generation through landing pages, website pages, blogs,webinars, online educational series, and other digital assets
- Create impactful PowerPoint Presentations to support the Salesteam
- Stay on top of new industry innovations, software, and media platforms.
- Supporting Sales Teams with External Trade events and customer brand initiatives
- Successfully completed bachelor studies in (Digital) Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- 3-4 years experience in digital communications
- Hands-on experience of coordinating website content (across multiple countries/ websites, preferred)
- Good understanding of graphics and digital media formats
- Organizational and planning skills in order to be able to coordinate different projects at the same time and deliver on time with involvement of multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Good understanding off newsletter creation, landing pages, blogs and webinars
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills
- Experience in content development and asset creation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, other languages desirable; Dutch, German, French
- Real team player with a positive attitude.
A position in an organisation with ambitious plans future potential – you will be ideally placed to grow your career in dynamic culture.
Interested in this opportunity?
You can send your application to luise.jeunink@idealisk. If you require more information, please contact Luise Jeunink at +31 (0)6-46114006.