For our client Westcon-Comstor, a leading name in IT distribution with US $4.35 billion in global revenues,we are looking for a Vendor Marketing Manager.
Westcon-Comstor is a value-added technology distributor of category-leading solutions in Security, Collaboration, Networking and Data Center. The company is transforming the technology supply chain through its capabilities in Cloud, Services and Global Deployment. Through a unique physical and digital distribution network, Westcon-Comstor extends its partners’ global reach while providing the local expertise needed to successfully navigate worldwide opportunities. The company combines expert technical and market knowledge with industry-leading partner enablement programs. Westcon-Comstor delivers results together through its unique engagement model and deep partner relationships. The company goes to market under the Westcon and Comstor brands.
• Multi-national company, headquartered in Tarrytown, New York, USA
• Founded in 1985
• Presence in 50+ countries on four continents
• Ship to more than 180 countries and territories
• 18 logistics and stocking facilities
• 2,600 driven and highly skilled associates
About the role
The role of the Vendor Marketing Manager is to support the business across Europe, Middle East and Africa as part of our Westcon Vendor Management team supporting our strategic vendors. The vendor marketing programmes are targeted to drive revenue, market share and position Westcon-Comstor as the go-to technology distributor.
You will plan and drive value-based and measurable vendor marketing programmes and campaigns which will be executed to our channel partners through our local field teams. You will have a passion for innovative and results-based marketing with a strong programmatic approach in order to drive high quality, consistent marketing programmes across the region. Experience across the full marketing mix is a must. The role requires close and effective collaboration and communication with a variety of stakeholders within our vendors, internal vendor management and marketing communities at both a regional and local level. This is a great opportunity to join an evolving international Marketing team and play an integral role in the successful delivery of our EMEA GTM.
This role is based in Houten, the Netherlands so it’s a must that you’re a resident of the Netherlands. You speak and write fluent Dutch and English and you preferably have experience in an international work environment. You will work closely together with two Vendor Marketing Managers, one based in the United Kingdom and one in Germany (Berlin).
Your key responsibilities
• Collaboratively plan & deliver the quarterly Vendor GTM marketing plans
• Develop marketing plans with goal-oriented programmes and campaigns which align with vendor objectives and drive awareness, partner enablement and end user demand
• Manage regional vendor marketing budgets
• Working hand in hand with the relevant Westcon vendor managers
• Work proactively with the marketing and channel teams within the vendors
• Work effectively with the EMEA Digital Marketing Team for campaigns and production in line with branding and messaging standards
• Collaborate with local marketing from planning through execution
• Contribute to EMEA vendor management calls/meetings
• Manage/contribute to EMEA marketing community calls/meetings
• Track and measure marketing activity, execution and results
• Interpret results into actionable insights for continuous improvement of marketing programmes
• Provide stakeholder/customer insight on the market/solution/vendor
Qualifications / requirements
• B2B experience essential
• Europe/EMEA experience desirable
• Experience of channel marketing
• Experience of offline and digital marketing mix, marketing automation/campaigns, crm/data driven, demand generation, managing budgets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – business English
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment with diverse projects – able to prioritise
• Confident in communicating with various stakeholders of all seniority levels including C-Level
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Can work as part of a virtual team and work remotely
• Self-motivated, determined and adaptable
A position in an organisation with ambitious plans and huge future potential – you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
Interested in this opportunity?
You can send your application to info@idealisk. If you require more information, please contact Luise Jeunink or Miranda Lubbers at +31 (0)30-276 29 65.